Friday 14 February 2014

Quick 5 min face!

Alright my beautiful people hope you are well

So have you ever hit snooze and totally slept in then ran around like a mad thing only giving yourself 10 minutes to get ready?! I know I have so I'm going to share with you guys what I use when I'm in a mad dash.




So to start off I use my Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin in Light £7.49, I only use a little amount and place it on my hand and I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99 and I use circular motions blending it into my skin. After that I get my Avon Mineral Powder (I don't know the price or the shade I use as its rubbed off) again I use my stippling brush swirling it round the top area where the powder comes out then I tap it on the edge removing any excess powder and I swirl it around the outer edges off my face. For a little colour on my cheeks I use Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Dolly Pink and I blend it into the apples of my cheeks. I'm not sure if this exists anymore as I bought this a few years ago but I did find a very similar one on boots website at £6.49

For my eye area to tame the brows and fill them in a little I use Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow in Soft Brown £2.99. As for my lashes I have my Eyeko Eye Lash Curler I got in my Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit box which you can get on feel unique at £12.00 I hold them in place for a few seconds to give them a little curl. For my mascara of course I turn to my favourite Avon SuperShock which I have raved on about before and you can check out here.

And to finish off the look I swipe across my lips Avon Ultra Glazewear lipgloss in Iced Pink, Voila I am ready to go.

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know in the comment section if you did or you can say hi I do love to read comments and replying to them.

That's all for me today

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment