Tuesday 4 February 2014

Check in Tuesdays #1

Hi Everyone

Now that Mondays past I find a lot of folk moaning about Tuesdays being a bit on the boring side, it's the day after Monday so we are getting closer to another weekend but its not the middle of the week and it feels like we have ages to go till the weekend! I however don't mind Tuesdays :) I always think when I finish work only one more day (Wednesday) then only 2 days to go and its the weekend again!

So I have decided that I'm going to post up a blog post every Tuesday to just "check in" with you all. Maybe mention a few things I'm loving at the moment or things that I'm not so loving. Maybe a few inspirational posts on things that I'm loving right now, basically a random post every Tuesday!!



  • So like most girls I love flowers and ones I like especially are Sunflowers, Tulips and Daffodils so when I see a bunch of Tulips in Tesco the other day I had to get some. They are so pretty and colourful they remind me that Spring is coming.
  • As some of you beautiful bunch may or may not know I am learning to drive and today I had my first morning driving lesson. With it being winter majority of my lessons have been in the evening as that's when I'm mostly free however it can be pretty quiet in the evenings which is fab to start you off but now I'm needing some traffic. So half 7 in the morning I hit the road with my instructor and drove about town in the morning rush. I rather enjoyed my mornings lesson and I felt pretty good being up super early and not rushing around for work.
  • Ever since seeing them few weekends ago I havent stopped listening to City and Colour seriously guys they are so amazing you should check them out.
  • I have recently noticed my nails have started to peel its with all the cleaning I do at my work, so I decided to cut them back short and let them grow lovely and healthy again so no nail polish for me for a few weeks.
  • Another thing Im a bit excited about is kinda quite sad and its that I have ordered new glasses. I do wear contact lenses most of the time but I do like to wear my glasses from time to time.
  • I have been on Instagram a lot lately I been trying to upload a photo every day or 2, I am rather addicted to it at the moment. I just love following other bloggers and seeing what they have been up to and what they been buying. I quite often find new blogs to read that way too.
  • A food I have been loving recently is granola, there's this cereal you get in asda and its Hawaiian cereal crunch and its amazing! I have it with some peach and passion fruit yogurt and it is yummmmmy!

So there we have it my first random Tuesday Check In, hope you guys don't mind it. I am trying to be a little different and not just ramble on about beauty treats. Let me know if you liked it or not, any comments would be greatly appreciated you can let me know what you have been up too or what things your loving right now be it random or beauty related!


Here is a snap of Winston who decided to snuggle up into me and rest his head on my shoulder as I was typing this.

until next time

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment