Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Forgotten Gem!

As some of you guys may or may not have noticed I mentioned in my post about the Dr Jart BB Cream that I had recently taken an allergic reaction which resulted on my skin being super sensitive so I really had to watch what I was putting on my skin for a while.

Well when I was doing my make up one morning I figured it best to not use my Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver as my primer, on the fact that it smells super strong of citrus. When my skin takes reactions and goes all dry I try to avoid any strong smelling products cause I don't want to irritate it even more. So I rummaged in my vanity case and I came across my Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect!! I forgot how much I love this product so I thought I should share my love for it with you lovely lot!

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro £6.99
 
This fab little product aims to smooth, restore, brighten, mattifies and protects all in a oner!! You can wear it alone or under foundation. I wear mine under my foundation so my make up has a smooth surface to go on. You only need a little bit of this and as its only in a little 30ml tube it does last you a long time, it is a white light texture, it does have a little scent to it but nothing too strong for us sensitive skin types. I do also think this helps my make up last on my face for a lot longer which is fab for me when I'm at work. I would defiantly recommend this stuff, plus its a good alternative to the high end priced ones which is also a bonus.
 
 
 
Is there any primers out there that you really love and cannot live without? comment below, or even leave a comment saying hi :)
 
Hope your all having a lovely week so far
 
Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment