Monday 24 February 2014

Avon Lip Crayon! ShowStopper Pink!

Hi Guys!!!


I thought I would share with you lovelies this new lip crayon I got in Avon a few weeks ago in the shade Showstopper Pink! My gosh is it pink!! Its very high pigmented creamy in texture and just overall lovely. When I first got this I wasn't sure on having such a strong bright lip but I will tell you this I love it!!! And it lasts rather a long time. Just make sure to use make up remover at the end of the day to shift it.


It has been known to be rather similar to macs candy yum yum. And also contains Vitamin E and shea butter so your lips stay extra soft throughout the day. It costs around £8.50 but sometimes you can get them on offer too. You can have a look online here to see what other shades are available. I love wearing this with subtle eye look so its a pop of colour.


Hope you guys liked this post, is there any lip products out there that your loving right now?

That's all from me guys wish your all loving life and happy

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment