Sunday 13 July 2014

Re-Gen Skin Radiance Daily Face and Neck Serum




So few weeks ago I was dawdling round Asda (doing a food shop honestly) and as per usual I stumbled into the beauty section (was there for ages) and this lovely product caught my eye.

2 words on the front of the box that stood out most about this product was anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation, well who doesn't want those 2 things? My skin had been acting up a little recently, I think it might be down to stress and the increase in temperature at workies. I do eat relatively healthy during weekdays (obviously allowed a treat at weekend) and I drink plenty water, but sometimes our skin just decides to be temperamental. As I was reading the box I noticed it mentioned how life can sometimes take its toll and how it can affect your skin, this little beauty helps putting beauty back in to beautiful skin with a formula that states works wonders. Well I was sold and it was put straight into my trolley. 

Here's a little run down of what the Serum intends to do to your skin
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by aiding your skins elasticity.
  • Your skin will feel firm and naturally hydrated.
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and pigmentation marks.
  • Your skin will fell tighter and appear rejuvenated within 7 days of use.
  • Light texture and quick absorption allows for deeper skin penetration and comfortable use.
Sounds awesome right?! I loved the sound of this product, especially the reduction of the appearance of any blemishes and pigmentation as I do have some scarring from previous breakouts that I thought this could also help out with.

Now for a little bit of the science this serum contains an active ingredient called PCL Liquid which is an ingredient that locks in natural moisture to the skin which helps with skin regeneration and repair. It also contains Vitamin E which is an anti oxidant and helps fight the signs of ageing.

The packing of this product is pretty simple in its 50ml pump bottle with little sections of orange, its a product that probably likes to keep packaging nice and simple with it having lots of goodness in the inside, reminds me of bio oil. I have been using this in the morning and at night time, once I have cleansed and toned my skin I use about half a pump of the serum its light in consistency and white in colour like a cream and I massage this into my skin in circular motions round my face and down my neck, it has a lovely clean fresh scent to it. Soaks into the skin really quickly, it recommends to leave about 10 minutes before applying make up, so I usually get myself dressed let it sink into the skin and do its magic.

So far I have been using this for past 2-3 weeks and I am defiantly seeing the difference in my skin. It feels softer and it looks a lot healthier.

Re-Gen Serum £6.00
^Click the link to take you to Amazon.co.uk to get yourself some re-gen serum

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Hope your all well and happy.

Sending you all lots of love and fluffy hugs

Lots of Lovies
SJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment