Sunday 10 November 2013

If You Go Down To The Woods Today

This weekend my boyfriend Gordee and I decided to try and be a bit more healthier and active. By doing this we went for a winter walk in the woods. There is nothing better than going out there and getting some fresh air in those lungs with the wind blowing through your hair and having rosy cheeks. Plus the endorphins you get is just awesome, we both felt really good afterwards knowing that instead of sitting in the flat watching movies the whole weekend we actually done something productive. I love going to places I haven't been before and taking in the scenery, living up in Scotland sometimes I don't realise how pretty this place is that when I do I instantly fall in love with it all over again. Even though I can have a moan that there's not many shops where I live I do appreciate the scenery! I thought I would share with you guys some of the photos we took on our adventures.











 
Hope you like the snaps :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and maybe this has inspired you to go out on your own adventure walks.

SparklySJ
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment