Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dry Lips? fear not I have the perfect remedy

Hello! Happy Wednesday one of my favourite days as its the middle of the week which means only 2 more working days till its the weekend. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

This blog post I'm going to share with you what I use to keep my lips tip top this winter.
                                              
So as winter is fast on its way the temperature change can make quite the affect on our skin. I don't know about you but I have already changed my skincare routine in prep for this cold winter. One thing that I do tend to get in winter is dry chapped lips. Well I have found the perfect items to help keep my lips looking luscious! and thought I would share with you all.

At bedtime is usually when I spend extra time and care after the long day and this is when I use my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50 this stuff is just genius you rub it on you lips scrubbing away the dead skin and flakiness with your finger or an old toothbrush it contains castor sugar for the scrubbing and jojoba oil to help keep them moisturised then lick off the excess sugary scrub and it leaves your lips soft and smooth plus it tastes amaziiiing! You can get them in many different flavours but this is by far my favourite even the boyfriend loves it.
                                                       Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50

After I scrub away I apply lip balm the one I have by my bed is the nspa in candyfloss which I cant find the price of as it was in a Christmas present I got from my mum last year. I just love the smell of this stuff its just perfect after using the bubblegum scrub.

During the day I always have a tin of Vaseline in my bag, at the moment I have the limited edition Pink Bubbly which is just like your normal Vaseline petroleum jelly but has a sort of rose scent to it, I love how moisturised my lips are when I use this. Prices of Vaseline range from £1.99 to limited editions being around the £3.50 mark. You get a range of about 4 different types which is great, one of my favourites is the shea butter one. 

That's all for me today thanks for reading this if you want to leave any comments or feedback that would be fab!

Lots of lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment