Saturday 23 November 2013

The IN Thing

This November its all about staying IN! So last night I took part in Cancer Research The IN Thing. My friend Rachel decided to sign up and throw her own Girls Night In all in aid for Cancer Research. Basically a bunch of us girls got together in our onesie's ate Chinese food, watched Chalet Girl (yummy Ed Westwick) and played a few games of UNO.  And you put in a donation of what you would spend on a night out ie on drinks and taxis and the money goes towards Cancer Research. Rachel also had up posters on facts and information about Cancer Research and how we can help beat cancer, along with some fun pink balloons which little Winston took a shining too. We all had such a fun time and a good giggle, it was nice doing something fun for such a good cause.

If your interested in throwing your own girls night in all in aid for a good cause click the link and register, I thoroughly recommend it http://support.cancerresearchuk.org/support-us/do-your-own-fundraising/the-in-thing

Image from The IN Thing site

Here are a few photos from the night to share with you guys.

Yummy Chinese food watching the ever so yummy Ed Westwick
 
Emma and Mel
 
Midge and Lyndsey
 
Our beautiful Hostess Rachel
 
myself in my Totoro onesie
 
Winston was loving the attention from the ladies
 
 
cheeky selfie
 
Just in case you guys weren't sure what my oneise was its Totoro from The Studio Ghibli film My Neighbour Totoro, one my favourite films.

I'm gonna say it again we had such a good time and all for a good cause you guys should totally join in and together we can beat cancer!

Also to top off the end of my week I am super super super excited that my boyfriend got us 2 tickets to see the ever so amazaziiiing KATY PERRY!!! Next year in Glasgow. I have loved Katy Perry for a while now but recently my love for her has become borderline obsessive (I'm not afraid to admit it) so when he managed to get these with 02 Priorities (cue singing Don Broco "Priorities") I was beyond ecstatic dancing and singing around the flat haha Only 175 days to go! Woooo!!
 
Hope you guys have an amazing weekend, let me know if any of you guys got tickets to see the beautiful Katy Perry or if you have seen her before. Also let me know if you have had your own girls night in :)


Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment