Sunday 6 July 2014

Dove Purely Pampering



Alohaaaa!!!

So to get back into this blogging business I figured we shall start nice and simple with a current fave for the body!

Few weeks ago while I was in Tesco with Gordee I was wondering round the beauty department, just browsing at all the products that's out and about as I have been good and stayed away from places like Boots and Superdrug for a while. As I was browsing I came across this beauty by Dove. I am a sucker for Dove products anyway and this one caught my eye with the white of the bottle and the subtle baby pink writing and little image that when I seen it contained Coconut milk as well it was placed in our trolley pretty quick!

Now I still use my Dove Summer Body but I try not to use it everyday so days in between I have been using this. I am also still using Soap & Glory Smoothie, it is my bath time body lotion. That's right I have lotions and potions for different times and occasions I even have a lotion I use only when I have a night out. Anyway the Purely Pampering nourishing lotion with coconut milk and jasmine petals by Dove has its Deep Care Complex which a lot of Dove products have for keeping your skin in good condition. It nourishes your skin leaving it feeling lovely and soft with the smell of the jasmine aiming you to feel all lovely and relaxed. The consistency of the product is perfect a lot does go along way, its easy to rub into the skin and the lotion itself smells blooming amazing, you can actually smell it throughout the day and even at night time I notice my skin is still feeling lovely and soft since when I applied it in the morning. It can be used on all skin types and it also comes in other scents to.

I have been loving using this product and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new everyday body lotion this one is perfect.

Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion Coconut & Jasmine £4.99

Hope you guys enjoyed this post if there's any body lotions that you guys like and think I would like too I would love please leave a comment below or if you just want to say hi that would be great thank you!

Lots of Loves
SJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment