Wednesday 16 July 2014

Benefits "that gal" Face Brightening Primer





Okay so the other week I was having a bit of a rubbish time so I took to the world wide web and went on a shopping spree, of course was all make up related products I purchased. One of the main things I was excited for was the Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer, having used it years ago in my teens and loved it back then I hoped that the love for this product would still be the same. I wasn't wrong.

Lets start with the packaging shall we?! how cute is it?! Love the pink sky and the small pictures of the buildings with the little trees at the bottom, very sex and the city I think. Then when you open the box the tube has the images from the box also on the label so if you do through away the box at least the tube continues on with the cute packaging. 

The primer its self can be used on make up free days or can be used as a base for make up, I have been using it on both. On my make up free days I feel it just enhances my skin making it look healthier and brighter and on my make up days it defiantly helps my make up stay on for longer. To get the product out you twist the bottom part till you see the product coming out through the little holes on the top. Its light and creamy in consistency, a light pink shade, blends into the skin perfectly. It is a rather expensive product however you only need a little, I tab a bit on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, just blending it in with my fingers. My skin feels lovely and soft after applying it. I'm so glad I purchased it again, I think its going to be a primer I will always end up going back to.

Is there any primers out there that you recommend?

Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer £22.50

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know any thoughts or if you just want to say hi that would also be nice.

Thank You

Lots of Lovies
SJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment