Thursday 10 July 2014

Bourjois Bliss



 To start off I just want to apologise that there wasn't a post up yesterday, I hurt my shoulder at work that by the end of the day I was in a lot of pain and just wanted to sleep. Today it has been much better just get a slight niggling pain every now and then, think I pulled something. So lets get right into it.

I'm a little late to the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation loving group, but I am firmly a member of it now. I have been using it and the Cream Blush in shade Healthy Glow as my lovely little duo recently and I am so happy that I finally caved in and bought it.

I'm going to mention the packaging to start with as I just love it, I love that its a glass bottle which I always find makes a product look more expensive than it is, the cute little pictures of fruit on the label and I love that the pump is in an eye popping red colour. The foundation itself is just perfect to give you that lovely glow, I have mine in shade vanilla. The bottle is a 30ml bottle, as I mentioned it comes with a pump which I only need one pump of the product. Its light in consistency that I just dot it round my face, then using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush I blend and buff it into my skin. The coverage I would say this gives is a light to medium coverage, its great when I'm having a good skin day and don't have many spots or marks. Whenever I use this I get compliments on how good my skin is looking and how healthy I look. The 3 fruit pictures on the label is what really caught my eye about this product as you don't often see tiny fruit on your bottles of foundation do you?! Well they are what makes the foundation Healthy , you have the Apple which is to help our skin looking loverly and youthful, Melon to keep our skin all hydrated and Apricot to enhance your skins radiance. Sounds great right?! Well it really is, I am really impressed with this product.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade Vanilla

Foundation all blended in giving the skin a lovely healthy glow




Now to go along with the foundation I thought I would try out the Cream Blushes that Bourjois also do, I went for the shade Healthy Glow. Got a bit of a healthy theme here. It comes in a lovely little coral coloured pot than when you flip it open you have the product on the base and on the lids side is a little mirror which is perfect for on the go. You only need a little of this product, just swirl your finger in the product and then blend it onto the apples of your cheeks. Healthy Glow is a lovely deep pink coral shade that gives you that lovely pop of colour on the cheeks without you looking that your wearing any blusher at all. I love that its a solid too so you can pop it in your bag without worrying about the product smashing and breaking into tiny pieces. 

Bourjois Cream Blush £7.99

Swatch of the Cream Blusher in shade Healthy Glow

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, have you tried this founation? did you like it? or have you tried any other of the Bourjois foundations? Would love it if you left a comment, I will reply :)

There wont be a post tomorrow as I'm finally getting to go to the cinema and see Fault In Our Stars and have a meal with my best girl friends!!!

Thanks for reading

Lots of Lovies
SJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment