Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hi Guys



Hey beauties how are you all?! 

I am sorry that I haven't blogged in the past week or 2, the reason for that is thanks to this little furry black ball pictured ^

Yes, its Winston! So Winston has been an indoor cat for almost a year now and when we moved to our house in April you could tell he wanted to try and investigate the outdoors. So like over protective parents Gordee and I went and bought a lead for him so he could try out the outdoors of the back garden. Where we live there is a busy road outside the front of our house but we hope he will stay round the back of the houses and just roam around there. Well we have been doing this for the past few days out on the hot sunny days and the cheeky little monkey caught fleas! The past week we have been flea bombing and cleaning this flat, currently hoovering everyday, have piles and piles of washing to do, the poor cat has had plenty of baths. This has been consuming my days for the past week and its driving me mad!!

I am finally getting on top of the mountain of washing, the fleas are slowly going, my bites are fading slowly and Winston has been clean from fleas the past few days. It can take up to a few weeks to get the house completely clear of them so we just need to keep doing what we're doing. I could give you top marks on flea bombs, flea cleaning sprays, flea prevention sprays, flea treatment and flea prevention treatment but that would be a rather dull post. I haven't forgotten about you lovely lot I have just been super busy cleaning my house :(

There will be a new post up in the next few days and I will be getting back on top of it soon.

Love you guys

SJ
xxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment