Monday 7 April 2014

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Micro Polish



Hellooooo! How are we all doing? Hope you are all well and enjoying the lighter days, spring is here Wooooo!

Todays post is all about a lovely product from Superdrugs Naturally Radiant range, as its coming up to spring summer times its time to change up a little of the skincare routine and get it all prepared for seeing the actual sun. With that in mind I went for the ranges Brightening Micro Polish.

Start off I find the packaging lovely with its pale green background and dark green font . I also love the little like mirror lines that go across the front which to me reminds me of the suns rays. On the front it mentions how this lovely little product is infused with plant extracts, Awakening your skins natural glow and refines and smooth's. The product is in a squeezy tube which helps you get the right amount you need.

On the back of product it gives some information on it being formulated with a unique energising complex and its infused with kiwi fruit and mulberry extract, it is also enriched with blueberry seeds and fruit acids. The polish itself exfoliates the dead skin helping to refine your skins texture and improve any discolouration leaving a smooth, luminous complexion.

The Kiwi Fruit is rich in vitamin C, which help brighten and even out skin tone. Mulberry Fruit has naturally strong brightening properties in it which helps with discoloration and also evens out skin tone. Now your Fruit Acids they help by naturally exfoliating the skin refining your skins texture and surface.

I have been using this little baby for over a month now and I love it. It recommends to only use it once or twice a week so with that in mind I usually use it once during the week and once on a weekend day. I normally use it on an evening after removing any make up and have cleansed my face. I squeeze out some of the product about the size of a 5p (smallest penny we have over here in the uk) and massage it in circular motions round my face. Its hard to explain the smell but I'm sure you can guess with all those plant extracts it smells amazing. I then splash my face with a little water going round in circular motions again getting the scrub into a nice lather, then simply rinse off. Leaving my skin feeling pampered.
 
I love this product, from its packaging, its fruity smell, all the good ingredients that are in it and to top it all off its at such a good price I would defiantly recommend it.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Micro Polish £4.99
^This product is on offer at the moment where its only £2.48^


Have you guys tried any of the Naturally Radiant range from Superdrug? What did you think of it and would you recommend any to try out?

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment