Sunday 27 April 2014

Me, Myself and I

Aloha you lovely lovely bunch of people that are reading this

So I haven't blogged in a few weeks as I hadn't been really feeling like myself. I had been feeling rather down and quite negative which isn't like me at all. I was being really harsh on myself on anything I was doing, even my blog posts weren't sounding like me so I would just delete them.

Feeling like this defiantly wasn't like me so I took some me time, watched dvds and tv ( I rarely watch tv), I got all caught up on The Vampire Diaries and Made In Chelsea. I got my hair done, spent time with friends. My dad and my brother came up to visit from England it was great seeing them and spending time with them. Been spending time with Gordee getting all settled into our house and I slowly started to feel more like myself. We went and bought a proper camera the other day and since I got my hands on it I been snapping away like a mad woman. I am even going to get back into the gym, my bestie Mel and I are going back for a refresher at the weekend and are planning on being each others motivators. Will be a good way of getting out the house and getting good exercise.Taking some time out and focusing on me was kinda what I needed. I have no idea what made me feel like that but I can safely say I am over it now and back to thinking more positive and more like my happy self. 

I hope you guys are all good, I'm glad I'm back and I cannot wait to get back into blogging.

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment