Saturday 7 December 2013

Elemis FreshSkin Skin Clear Overnight Serum

Hi Guys

Skincare can be an absolute nightmare, especially when it comes to what skin type you have and what products can help. I know for a fact that my skin is sensitive, and oily/combination and I thought I would share with you lovely bunch some of the products I swear by. Todays little treat is on a serum I use when I suffer from a bad skin breakout.

Elemis FreshSkin Skin Clear Overnight Serum £17.99
 
A while back I was suffering with a pretty bad breakout and I was desperate to try anything that would help. I was browsing through Superdrug and came across the Elemis FreshSkin range and the Skin Clear Overnight Serum was just calling out to me. The products aim is to de-clog those pores, shrink those nasty spots, reduces the swelling and the redness. All without causing any sensitivity (always a big plus for me). Not only does it do all that its packed with anti-oxidants properties that aid skin repair and help minimise post blemish imperfections! Well that was me sucked right in, I had to buy it and see if it would help.
 
It is save to say that this is now in my range of items that I go to when I'm going through a breakout, I love it that much. I notice that the redness calms down a lot, my skin always feels really soft and looks lot more radiant. Now you can use this in the morning as well as at night, on its own or under moisturiser. I use mine at night time after I have cleansed my face, I apply a thin layer all over my skin then once that's soaked in I apply my moisturiser.
 
I do notice such a difference when I use this product and I would recommend anyone who was going through a bad break out to give it a try. To some £17.99 might be a tad pricy you can always look online to see if can be found cheaper, I got mine on a 3 for 2 skincare offer in Superdrug. The amount you get in a bottle is 30ml however you do only need the one pump of serum each time you use it and I only use this when my skins at its worst so I can defiantly say that it is worth the money and lasts a good long time.
 
Is there any skincare serums that you cant live without? leave me a comment if you like, or even just say hi, I do love replying to them and discovering new blogs.
 
Hope your all having a lush weekend
 
Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment