Sunday 15 December 2013

Taking that face off!

Hello Lovelies

Now I'm not sure about you guys but coming up to Christmas means a few more nights out than normal along with the odd Christmas party. This results in many outfit planning, deciding what to have your hair like and what make up look to go for its all very time consuming yet it can be fun. However coming home (maybe a little bit tipsy) the one rule you should do no matter what state you might be in is take off that make up!! With this in mind I'm going to share what I use to take mine off.

Just these 2 beauties here is all I use when I'm needing to take off the evenings make up!
 
So if my make up look is more in the eyes I use my No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover £8.50 first just to try and remove as much as possible, its dual action formula cleanses the area while removing stubborn make up and its Phthalmologist  tested so it is kind to the eye area. All you need to do it just shake it so the 2 formulas mix then dab a bit onto cotton wool pad, I place it on my eye for couple seconds then wipe away.
 
After I have done that I go for my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish £13.25, this stuff has been raved about on so many different blog posts and I have to say after reading all the fab reviews I too was sucked in to give it a try and it does not fail!! What is so amazing about this stuff is you apply it to your full face of make up (that's right dry skin not wet) then you massage it in circular motions round your face, its thick and creamy texture feels so lovely and gentle, and it smells so good as its full of natural ingredients like eucalyptus and cocoa butter. You then rinse your muslin cloth that you receive with your Cleanse and Polish with warm water, wring it out a little then just wipe away, leaving your skin feeling all clean and fresh!
 
Once I have done this I usually slather on some moisturiser, get myself a glass of water then head straight to bed.
 
I do find it a lot easier using these 2 items than having a whole routine to get through when I just want my bed! And its a lot better to your skin than just using a wipe.
 
What items do your use when it comes to removing your make up?
 
Hope you are having a good weekend, not long till Christmas comes now is it :)
 
Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment