Saturday 28 December 2013

Nailed it!!

Aloha!!

So I know Christmas is over now (sad face), I hope you all had a fabulous day and were spoiled rotten with lovely and fantastic treats.

In my Christmas tag I mentioned how I had a nail look I wanted to try out and if it was successful I will share with you beautiful bunch.You be glad to know it wasn't too shabby at all! So here is my post on what I done to achieve my festive nails.

 A few months back I noticed these Nail Art stickers in the Avon book for about £3 and I thought why the heck not try them. I'm not the best at doing my nails but I figured I would try my best.



I noticed when I peeled the sticker off that there was clear sections in between the red stripes, as I was looking for the candy cane look I rummaged around my nail polishes I found a white polish that would be perfect.








 I started by using my Rimmel 5 in 1 as a base coat then once that was all dried I put 2 coats of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in white.



Once the white was all dried I carefully peeled off a sticker then cut it down to size, placed it over the nail smoothing it out. Then filed it down.





Resulting in looking like this!! For my first time I thought i done not a bad job at all. I really enjoyed doing it as well, makes me want to try out some other ranges of Nail Art stickers.














And there you have it my festive nails!! They did only last 2 days but that's all I needed as I got more nail polish for Christmas that I was desperate to try.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know if you had any fancy nail art I would love to have a nosey.

Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment