Thursday 6 March 2014

Avon SpeedDry Sparkle Nail Enamel




Hi Guys

Today I thought I would share with you these lovely new nail polishes coming out from Avon. They are from the Speed Dry Nail Enamel range which aims to dry in just 30 seconds. They will be releasing a range of 6 new aqua blue shades that contain small itty bitty flakes of sparkle (Yay Sparkle)

I went for 2 of the new shades, one in the shade Enchanted Siren which is a pale blue green shade almost like duck egg blue. The second one I purchased was Trance a lovely darker shade of turquoise. The both of them look lovely together I used Enchanted Siren on all my nails other than my ring finger where I used Trance, I done 2 coats of each and then a clear coat on top. It lasted about 4 days without chipping apart from a small chip I done when I first painted them. Oooops! But I am very impressed with them, I love the shades they are perfect for spring they work well together and I love the sparkle.

If any of you lovely lot are interested they will be released in the next few weeks I'm guessing from the 13th of March with campaign 7 and they will be on half price at £3 originally they cost £6 each.

That's all from me today hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment