Tuesday 13 May 2014

Soap & Glory Peach Party






Hellooooo!!

How are you guys? Hope your all well and happy 

Now I have gone on and on about my love for Soap & Glory products since I started up this blog and I realise that majority of the products I have are skincare or bodycare. So I took a little dip into the adventurous pool and treated myself to a make up item. 

There is actually quite a bit of make up to choose from this range but I decided to go for a blush as I only really have 1 or 2 and I wanted to add a new one with a bit of a bronze for summer! So with all that in mind I decided to go for Peach Party, a beautiful blush brick with 3 different shades that are bronze, gold and a rosey pink. It looks so pretty I almost don't want to use it. I have been using this for the past few weeks and I love the result it gives on my cheeks. I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush and I only lightly dab it on one side then blend it in the apples of my cheeks. As I have been using this just as a day look I haven't gone wild on the shimmer for highlighting yet but I thought I would show you the results for the look I have been going with it.

Soap and Glory Peach Party Multi-Colour Blush Brick £11.00





It adds a lovely healthy glow to the cheeks, this is becoming quite the staple in my make up bag these days :)

Have you guys tried any of the make up from Soap & Glory? is there any products that you would recommend?

Hope you guys enjoyed this post

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment