Tuesday 28 January 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Review!

Hiya fellow bloggers and blog readers :)

Today's post is all about the much raved about Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser!! seeing all the hype over this little tube on my Instagram feeds made me more and more curious to try it out. So I did what needed to be done and bought it!



To start off how adorable is the packaging? I love the colour's they are so eye catching and just looks Oooo exciting! With its baby blue (almost turquoise I find in some light) tube and the name baby skin in a bold pink colour it just looks inviting. It even has Only for Adults at the bottom of the tube!

So the name kind of gives the idea of what this product is aiming for, in giving you smooth soft baby like skin, giving you a matte finish. With its gel texture (thats right gel!)  helping to vanish pores and leave your skin feeling light and looking poreless.


Maybelline Baby Skin gel texture

So having used a few different primers I was very excited to try this one out. In its little 22ml tube costing around £7.99  you only need a little amount so it will last you a long time. I start off by squeezing the clear gel and dotting it on my forehead, cheeks and chin then I smooth it all out and round my face blurring away any sight of my pores leaving me with a smooth soft surface ready to apply my make up. I have found that using this product defiantly helps my make up last longer throughout the day, I cant say its worth repurchasing as I haven't noticed a huge difference using it in comparison to any other primers I have tried. All in all its a lovely packaged product and it does what it says :) it smooths the skin giving you a fab base for make up or even if you wanted a make up free day.

Have you guys tried this out? Whats your thoughts on it?

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment