Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Hi Guys Hope everyone is having a fab Halloween, I am unfortunately getting ready to go to work and I cant dress up for it either :( So I thought I would paint my nails black using my Essie nail polish in Licorice bringing a little Halloween to my nails haha. Then I thought why not to a quick blog post on the items I use when I'm doing my nails.

                                                Before I start here's a little snap of Winston

So to start off I take off my nail polish I already had on using Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover £4.99 this stuff really is magic and saves so much time than a bottle of nail polish remover and cotton pads. You just dip your finger into the sponge that is soaked in the remover, I twist my finger a couple of times for a few seconds take it out and poof! Your nail varnish is gone, just like magic! And a bonus after using this your nails don't smell of strong smelling nail polish removers they smell rather fruity!

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover £4.99
 
Magic!!!
 


After removing all the previous nail polish I apply a base coat. I use Rimmel London 5 in 1 Nail Treat its a base and top coat. I have had this stuff for years, I had a look on boots website to see if it still exists and unfortunately I couldn't see it but instead I found a very similar one by Rimmel London called Nail Nurse £4.49 which is also a 5 in 1 and does base and top coat. To be honest I think its the same stuff they have just updated the packaging and added the words Nail Nurse in it. I mainly use it just as a base coat to protect my nails before I put on any colour nail polish.                                                     
                                                             All clear and protected

Once the base coat is all dry I used Essie nail polish in Licorice £7.99 this is the perfect shade of black and it only needs one coat which I'm very happy about. It lasts along time on my nails and doesn't chip which I'm extremely happy about :D to finish it off a slick of the Rimmel 5 in 1 as the top coat and I'm done.

                                                               Essie Licorice £7.99

                                                  All Black ready to go with added cat ring

And that's my nails all dry. Its now time for me to do my face and hair, grab something to eat then head off to work. Hope you enjoyed this quick post and hope you all have a Spooky Halloween!!!

Lots of Love and Kisses
SparklySJ
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment